Be welcome to Gendercare.com!
Seja bem-vindo a Gendercare.com!
Sea bienvenido a Gendercare.com!
Soyez bienvenu a Gendercare.com!
Gendercare.com is the first gender clinic in the world to provide professional assistance at a distance through the Web, to people with
Since 2001 Gendercare.com did develop expertise and methods in order to assessing / diagnosing all people inside the spectrum of gender diversity.
Transsexuals (HBS / TS), transgenders (TG), intergenders (IG), cross-dressers (CD), among other possible situations in gender space.
Gendercare.com evaluates and provide expert professional assistance to children and adolescents (and their parents), young adults and mature people besides providing proper assessment / diagnosis, counseling, supervision and guidance to any transition MtF or FtM that show necessary and appropriate, issuing the necessary letters of reference to any desired surgical procedure,mainly when corrective and indispensable.
When possible, required and convenient for the patient, Gendercare.com forward to local services on endocrinology and / or psychotherapy, even though the patient may continue under our guidance and supervision by the internet.
Gendercare.com follows the protocols (SOC) established by internationally Wpath - World Professional Association for Transgender Health - now in its revised version 7th.
Gendercare.com suggests - when possible and feasible for the patient, at least 1 year of social life in the desired gender (RLE - real life experience) before any corrective surgery. Gendercare.com recognizes that sometimes this proves inadequate. Social exposure, may lead patients to very unpleasant constraints, to a job loss, the inability to continue studies, which led Gendercare.com to suggest a particular strategy we call Butterfly Strategy , accepted by SOC 7th.
The procedures developed by Gendercare are fast, accurate and affordable. Our tests are objective, our direction wise and safe.
What may we do for you
- 1. First - your web based diagnosis in 4 steps, as a mandatory procedure
2. Second - the web based follow up and counseling of your body transition
when desired and necessary
3. Third - your SRS referral letter, printed and signed, sent by post office
when necessary and desired.
The 4 steps to the web-diagnosis
Only 4 mandatory steps if you want big body transition:
- 1. An email consultation oriented by questionnaires - we call "anamnesis" consultation - where we will learn your life story;
- 2. An online Unexpected Identity Test, that may be MFX for MtF's(male to female) or FMX for FtM's (female to male);
- 3. The access to another online test series for psy-screening, with a core test with complimentary questionnaires when needed.
- 4. The Diagnosis Report