Gendercare Gender Clinic
Gendercare Game-Tests theoretic background
Today we have enough scientifical and casuistic evidences to say:
How the Ways & Dreams Game -Tests may help children's evaluations?
- 1.Gender Identity IS IN NO WAY determined by sex of rearing only, as thought some time ago. No child "learns"
to be a boy or a girl. All human child has from gestation "something" as a core kernel that determines
gender identity since gestation.
- 2.We know that "something" has to do with the basal brain. Hypothalamus, amygdalas,stria terminalis
and possibly other related brain structures. Those structures are sexually dimorphic
on all primates, includding man.
- 3.We know the main determinants of that brain structural differentiation are genetic and
endocrine and probably both are complex and very important.
- 4.We know also that the process that differentiates the genital tissues during human gestation
is different from the process that differentiates the basal brain during human gestation.
That is absolutely sure from non human primates research.
- 5. Today we do not know all about these systems, probably we will never know all, but what we
know now is sufficient to say we have enough evidences to consider what we are considering here.
- 6.So, gender identity is surely related to the basal brain differentiation during gestation that
may or may not be in harmony with the genitals. After birth the child will develop
its gender identity derived from a complex process involving as a core part that brain differentiation, and also
rearing, the genital conformation and other unknown factors. Gender identity is not simple and derived nor
from direct genetic
cromatine, nor X, nor Y cromossomes or any other simple isolated factor.
- 7.Surely the environment after birth will be very important to MODULATE or even to DISTURB
the pre-established gender identity core tendency but will never DETERMINE it. The social environment may
promote the mental and existential harmony in a child life or may promote
exclusions and sufferings, including may torture the child.
- 8. So, the small child, and the developing child and youth will have inner tendencies to feel
as a girl or as a boy, and that is not necessarily related to the genital conformation nor
sex of rearing, but mainly, in a complex way, with basal brain sexual differentiation during gestation.
- 9.When the child shows a possible discord between gender identity and genital conformation
or even a discord between gender tendencies or tastes and genital conformation, as unexpected
femininity in children with male genitals and vice versa we need to try to investigate
- 10.Those tendencies, only the child knows and lives and most of the time, with fear
and shame, the child try to hide and isolate from others to hide the
unexpected feelings; from family,
from friends, surely from therapists, from professors, from the world, and most of the time, also from itself.
- 11.But we may try to create a game, where the child may feel alone with the
in a way the child could be stimulated to open the heart to make choices in the game,
the choices the child
would like to choose in real life but can`t openly do in everyday life.
- 12.A RPG game is a good way to stimulate the child to live the HARMONY DREAM
all humans dream for themselves, dreams others may naturally live in everyday life
but the unexpected
child could live it openly only when alone, when hided in a room, or in a game.
- 13. That is our try, to give the child a chance to show its inner reality in a way
we may, from Gendercare Gender Clinic, know the choices, the ways and the dreams,
to diagnose and help the child and its family.
The Differential Diagnostic between Transsexuals, Transgenders and
Crossdressers with W & D Game-test.
- 1.First of all, we hope forever the Ways & Dreams games will be free of charge.
- 2.What is not free is the specific evaluation and the evaluation test report.
- 3.As a professional test, the methodology will be established, but surely will have:
- A time for the child to know well the game.
- At least 5 game runs to evaluate the child tendencies, each 2 months, until the child
reach 10/11 years old. The child will play the last W & D version, always.
- As soon the child starts the evaluations, the better. If we have more data to analyse
and more time to evaluate the evolution of the gender identity tendencies, the better.
- With 10/11 years old, with the child personal story of life and the game tests various
results, we are able to understand the child tendencies and refer the child for hormone
therapy if that is the case, when the child show surely a transsexual signature.
- If necessary we may wait 11, or 12 yo for that decision, but for the transsexual child
the sooner the transition decision, the better.
- Later, SRS-sex reassignment surgery and civil sex reassignment, with 16/18,
after all Gendercare procedure for GID evaluation, includding
MFX or FMX tests and MMPI, will be the way for transsexual children.
- Not all evaluated children are transsexual. Some will show only cross-dressing or transgender
tendencies, others perhaps will show homosexual tendencies and others will show no tendency for not really "unexpected".
in those cases, the counseling and orientation will be provided by Gendercare, for the
patient and parents.
That differentiation is feasible, considering crossdressers tendencies will
try and choice only garments and accessories, transgenders tendencies will try choices, also, more
related to the body and transsexual tendencies will choose almost all, includding genital transformation.
Today we have results that show it for youths and we have our databank
for small children.
All doctor, pediatrist, endocrinologist, psychiatrist, psychologist, sexologist or gender therapist can download the
game and install it on your computer, at your professional place, clinic, hospital, etc.
When a child or youth with some gender "unexpected" tendencies goes to see the professional, the child could
play the game,
and know the game, and the therapist may save the game results and send us for analysis.
Any doubt or question, write us trough our
CONTACT page, please.
Gendercare Gender Clinic