Services Fast Access
Who we Are
Neophalloplasty FtM Surgery Referral Letters
- Which is more important, size or functioning?
- Size or sensitivity and orgasm possibilities?
- What is the importance to piss in a stand up position?
- What is the importance to be able to penetrate in a sexual relation?
The main aspects we need to consider for "low" FtM surgeries are:
After we decide for the Neophalloplasty, we have some important aspects to consider:
- The hormone therapy developed the clitoris in what way?
- Is it possible, with more HRT time to develop the clitoris a little bit more?
- If it will show necessary, would you accept to have a micropenis, considering the use of any device to try to extend it for
penetration and sex?
- The surgery may be developed in steps. Are you aware of it? Which steps would be better for you?
- The patient's age?
Before we prepare the Neophalloplasty referral letter, we consider all details with the patient - and we suggest always only renewed surgeons, as Dr.Bowers, Dr.Meltzer, in US; Dr.Menard, Dr.Brassard in Canada; among others.
The surgeon, the patient defines and the choice is the patient's. We suggest which we believe may be the better, for eah situation.
With our referral letter the patient gains also our follow up, through emails, during the stay at the hospital, before and after the surgery. We talk to the clinic, we discuss specificialities of the subject, and later we follow up the post op at the hospital, at a hotel near the hospital, to see if all is going well, checking sensitivity and so on, until the patient leaves the hospital/hotel to come back home.
We prefer "a priori", Metaioidioplasty over Neophalloplasty. Neophallo is a really incomplete solution. A part of the arm, or from the belly is considered as donor to erect a phallus, a phallus that will never real. The Metaioidio brings something really small (from 3 to 4 inches erected) but real, sensible and orgasmic. There is not a perfect "low" FtM solution nowadays, but we prefer a Metaioidio than a Neophallo. But the patient has the last word.
Scar on the arm after a neophallo
A neophallo that is not "functional". It is big but...see the left arm, the donor arm.
Stand up pissing... with neophallo.
We may see the small enlarged clitoris over the neophallo.
All financial contact and arrengements about surgeries and hospital are directly defined between the patient and the surgeon. We know both, so we make suggestions and we facilitate the knowledge between them. We have no financial relation with no surgeon.